These are the selected projects done by me that I can share publicly. Each page has detailed resources and current state information of the projects.
- Little Wire (external link)
- Embedded ethernet gateway
- Attiny13 breakout board
- Attiny84 breakout board
- INA219 breakout board
- Nau7802 breakout board
- SD Card breakout board
- Embedded camera module
- Low current measurement tool
- Intelligent electromagnet driver
- DDS function generator
- USB based isolated voltage power supply and isolated serial link
- nrf24l01+ node board with Attiny84
- FT240x breakout board [new]
- Atmel xmegaE5 development board [new]
- Embedded ethernet gateway V0.2 [new]
- USB based isolated voltage power supply and isolated serial link V0.2 [new]
- Low noise electret microphone amplifier[new]
- Computationally optimal color based multiple object tracker implementation with OpenCV
- Embedded ethernet projects for ENC28J60 + Tuxgraphics TCP/IP stack.
- Basic framework for creating openGL based realtime 2D graph applications.
- nrf24l01+ based AVR bootloader focuses on low-power mode wireless sensor nodes
- UDP bootloader for Atmega328p + ENC28J60
- Portable nrf24L01+ library with auto acknowledgement and auto retransmission support.
- Personal codebase for xmegaE5 series microcontrollers.
- Computer interface library and example applications for Little-Wire.
- Portable text based lcd menu library written in C for embedded applications.
- Commandline uploader program for micronucleus attiny85 USB bootloader (aka Digispark bootloader). This program is widely used by more than 40.000 Digispark users.
- Modified version of the micronucleus commandline uploader which creates single-click firmware installer for spesific applications.
- Attiny85 based single chip implementation of Disney Touche
- Real time FFT visualiser based on sound card input using FFTW3, Portaudio and OpenGL libraries.
- An attempt to create a C based Arduino-like library for Atmel Attiny series chips.
- Example programs that I wrote for my own practise on various topics and libraries.